Forschungsgruppe Psychologie der Informationsverarbeitung, Prof. Constantin A. Rothkopf, Ph.D.
Prof. Constantin A. Rothkopf, Ph.D. and his group develop
- behavioral studies involving eye tracking of human eye and body movements during complex naturalistic tasks in natural and virtual environments,
- building models of tasks and developing algorithms that learn how to solve these tasks in virtual agents,
- models for the representation and quantification of extended sequential human behavior,
- simulations of learning algorithms in naturalistic virtual environments,
- learning algorithms with an emphasis on the learning of sensory representations for actions.